Join our Haskell Insurance team. We are a customer-centric independent insurance agency focused on protecting our clients' financial futures.
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com
Current open positions:
Personal Lines Insurance Rating and Placement:
We seek a motivated and professional individual with a pleasant, outgoing personality and strong communications skills. The primary focus of this position is to lead the rating and placement of new and renewal business with the goal of providing the best options available to our clients based upon their needs and the current market conditions. Our ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, rate, quote and place new business and account renewals
- Rate and compute endorsement requests or other return premiums when required.
- Develop positive working relationship with clients
- Inform and educate clients about policy conditions, exclusions and insurance coverage’s as necessary
- Review policies and all documentation for accuracy and quality standards
- Keep record of customer interactions and transactions in our company management system
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Personal Lines insurance, a valid P&C license is a plus.
- Ability to perform work accurately, timely and with only moderate supervision.
- A self-motivated and organized individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker who can learn and apply new information quickly and accurately.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience using SinglePoint insurance rating software.
- Knowledge of Special Agent management software – a plus.
- Desire to participate in seminars and classes for ongoing skill and knowledge development and expansion.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
Full time position. Competitive salary and benefits